Sunday, November 20, 2011

Starting to Feel Better

So after being on Ursodiol since Wednesday night, I'm finally starting to feel a bit of a difference with my itching.  It's still pretty intense in the morning and at night...and when I get stressed out...but at least I'm getting some relief during the day.  Baby steps, right?

We go in the morning for our ultrasound, NST, Group B Strep test, and our consultation with the OB.  Thankfully, Jay is going with me, and the OB who originally told me that they would induce before 39 weeks is one of the 2 available tomorrow.  The other is a gentleman whom I have never met.  I'm hoping the OB will override the decision to induce at 39 weeks.  I think I'm almost supposed to have bloodwork done tomorrow to see if my bile salt and LFT levels are coming down.  We shall see.  I'm sure they are.  They have to be.

Had a rude awakening this morning.  After Ella came to sleep with us at 2 this morning, she woke up dry heaving and crying at 6 this morning.  Got her to our bathroom, but she just dry heaved a couple more times and then calmed down.  Not sure what happened.  Guess she got my tendency to get really sick when she gets hot.  Once she calmed down and cooled off, she slept just as calmly as can be until about 7 this morning. She seems to be doing well today and has been in a really great mood all day.  So, hopefully, whatever it was, is over.  I felt so bad for her.  :(

Anyway.  Looking forward to our little man getting here.  Hoping they will still allow us to have a December date for our induction.  Mainly because I don't want to be induced this coming week.  I want to enjoy my Thanksgiving with Mom, Doug and the rest of the family.  Plus, I don't want James's birthday to be anywhere near Thanksgiving.  December 1 would even work.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment