Monday, November 28, 2011

Induction Scheduled

Well, had my appointment today.  James was awesome on the NST and the ultrasound.  He is doing beautifully! I got diagnosed with polyhydramnios by the actual doc today.  My levels have gone up to 24 cm instead of going down.  They are now concerned about my water breaking before his head is engaged, which could result in the cord slipping through the cervix.  One more thing to be concerned about.  Good news, though - he's head down!  Let's hope he stays that way.

I am set for induction on December 2!  I have an appointment at 7:30 am on Thursday to check my cervix again.  Right now, I'm 1 full cm dilated, and my cervix is soft.  So, maybe with some walking and such, my cervix should dilate some more.  If not, they are going to admit me to L&D on Thursday for Cervadil to dilate me some more, and then give me Pitocin on Friday to bring on contractions.  Our little boy should be here this weekend!  Praying for everything to go smoothly, and for him to be healthy and breathing on his own.

Mom's coming on Wednesday to watch Ella for us.  I'm certainly thankful to have her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment