Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Dear God! What Did I Do?

Last night...or early this morning...I heard Ella crying on the monitor. I knew she was 2 seconds away from getting up and coming into our room, so I listened for the patter patter patter of her trotting down the hall. What I heard instead was a loud THUD and her screaming. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway, where I ran full on into Ella coming out of her bedroom. Since I couldn't stop on a dime, I had to contort myself to keep from toppling over on her while keeping her from toppling over and pulling me down.

I didn't really notice it at first, but within a few seconds, I noticed this searing, tearing pain right at my pubic bone. I had some soreness there a few weeks back, but it went away. So, I didn't get any sleep. I couldn't get comfortable because my crotch felt like it was being ripped in two every time I moved...then, I had to stumble/hobble to the bathroom 3 times to go pee. My poor pubic bone. It feels like someone is trying to tear it out of my body, now.

I have to somehow remember I'm pregnant. You'd think that after 34 and a half weeks, I'd be aware of this fact by now....but I forget sometimes. Is it December yet? I'm so ready to have my coordination back.

No comments:

Post a Comment