Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy End of Daylight Savings...

Here's to limited sleep with a toddler!  Jay and I decided to stay up last night watching "The Walking Dead" series on Netflix.  I hate zombie shows...or horror shows in general.  He, on the other hand, loves them.  So, I told him that as long as he played in my hair thoroughly, he can watch whatever he wants.  SO, we watched it until about midnight.  Of course, I couldn't sleep after that because I was afraid zombies would invade my pregnancy dreams.  So, we watched "Something Borrowed" on the computer in bed until 2 this morning.  Totally regretting that decision, but hey...no zombie dreams!  :)  Of course, my sweet little angel woke up an hour earlier this morning...well, on time to her, but an hour early due to the time change.  Needless to say I'm exhausted.  Jay was so sweet to take care of Ella this morning so I could sleep in.  :)

I am hoping I won't have to make a trip to L&D today, though.  Started having some infrequent, uncomfortable contractions last night, accompanied by menstrual-like cramping.  I had about 4 of them in an hour at one point.  Changed my position and hydrated, but they didn't stop.  They eventually stopped on their own, thank goodness.  I had a couple this morning, but they were more Braxton Hicks than what I experienced last night.  Probably need to start drinking my jug o' water to keep them at bay.

Anyway.  It's laundry time.  I'll be glad to get it done and out of the way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment