Friday, October 26, 2012

Evil Kitty - Free to Good Home

OMG! I just walked past my daughter's bedroom and smelled a strong odor of cat pee. Since her room is across from where his litterbox is located, I thought it was the box...until I found a pile of cat poop on her bed, and a GIGANTIC WET SPOT in the middle of the bed under the covers. Now, she has not even messed with the cat this morning. So, the asshole decided to pee on her bed for no reason! He's been humping the little dog lately, even though they are both neutered. I have no clue what's going on, but I am beyond livid. Thankfully, the pee didn't go further than the washable items. So, I sprayed everything down with Nature's Miracle and tossed them in the wash on the "Whitest whites" cycle. It washes twice with hot water and rinses 3 times. Praying it can be salvaged. He's NEVER done this before. Ever!!! I know it's a bit drastic, but if this is how he's going to be, then he can go live elsewhere. We've been super good to that cat in the 5 years we've had him, and he's been good to us for the most part. I just don't understand why he did this. And it's not like a UTI. He hasn't had any symptoms of that except this. He's never pee outside of his litterbox or anything. I am so upset right now. He's the first pet we got together. I don't want to get rid of him, but if he is going to act like this, I don't want him around.

Other than that, I'm just planning the menu for Jay's going away party in January. Going to make some dips, stuff for small sandwiches, cookies, brownies, and a cake. :) Fun times. Just wish it was for a homecoming party and not a going away party. Definitely going to miss him. Hoping the 8 months he'll be gone will fly by.

Ugh. Waiting on the sheets to get done so I can survey the damage and determine if we need new sheets for my daughter's bed. Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment