Friday, November 2, 2012

The Time Has Come!

Halloween just past, and my little diva princess hasn't quite dropped her costume persona. lol This was Ella's first year trick or treating, and she was so excited to go out with Daddy. :) Kid loaded up!!

Now, it's time for me to get Ella all packed and ready for her trip to Mee-Maw's. Mom is coming tomorrow to watch the kids while we go to the Marine Corps Ball, and then she is taking Ella to stay with her until Friday! I am so not ready! lol Been putting it out of my mind for a while. I know she's going to have a lot of fun, but I am still a little sad. Oh, well. :)

I'm having to figure out what to do with Moxy. She's sick again and not getting any better. Its an endless cycle of antibiotics. Just as soon as we get her well again, she gets sick again. She stinks. Her hair is falling out. She is itchy. She can't stop shaking her head. She is losing weight. This is horrible. She can't be happy like this. Her hair is back to looking gross and sickly. She was so beautiful just a month ago. :( Jay is getting frustrated with all the vet expenses. I'm doing the very best I can on the holistic end to help her to save money, but nothing is working. I have to wonder if there is a deeper issue. We thought it was the erlichiosis, which we took care of. So, does she have something else compromising her immune system? Cancer maybe? I don't know. It's so frustrating. I don't want to send her to a rescue or put her down, but we just can't afford the constant vet bills. No one expects to have to pay so much for a dog. In the end, it's a dog. There is only so much you can do. Crow is never sick like this. Ever. Never had to take him or the cat to the vet for anything. So, I'm not sure what to make of it. All I know is my house stinks. No amount of cleaning gets rid of the smell. We now have to replace our carpet with hardwoods because of the Moxy smell and grime. And we need new furniture because it all smells like dog. Never had that problem before her. Our room needs constant airing out. It's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I can't even let James play on the floor for all the grime and such. He's allergic to Moxy's dander, and his eczema flairs up pretty bad. So, what do I do?

Anywho. Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment