Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Got An Appointment!

Got my approval letter from Tricare to see the general surgeon. Got my appointment for the 12th. Now, to find someone to watch the kids. I guess we'll see how it goes. I can only hope they will agree it needs to come out.

It's been crazy lately. Ella's had the worst of attitudes lately. All she does is whine, cry, and scream when she doesn't get her way. I really don't know how to handle it anymore. Nothing seems to be working. I caught her stealing money out of her brother's piggy bank yesterday and putting it in her piggy bank. She almost cleaned him out! I guess her terrible 2's are going to transition into the terrible 3's. Praying it peaks soon because I just can't take anymore bratty behavior.

I think James is teething again. He's woken up with full diarrhea diapers the last 3 mornings. Atrocious smelling and 2 have been blow outs. Talk about gross! He's doing good, though. Eating like a horse. He's holding his own bottles, now...as long as I use his Nuby sippy cup style bottle with the handles. lol He's getting so big! I can't believe he's 10 months old today!! Where has the last year gone?! I need to start planning his first birthday party soon!

Jay checked in with the MEF this week. I think that's Marine Expeditionary Force. I could be wrong. Don't quote me. Slated to deploy in February. Not sure for how long. Hope it's only 6 months. I'm going to be strong, though. I can't break down or lose my mind. Once we get this deployment behind us, everything can go back to being normal. Just this one, and we should be done. :)

Anyway. Jay and I are talking about putting in bamboo flooring come tax return time. Just in the living room and hallway. Mew has destroyed some of the carpet in the living room...even though he has a scratching post. And the carpet is so gross. I vacuum all the time, and James's clothes still turn gray and smell like feet/dog when he crawls on the floor. Its so disgusting. I think, with all our allergies, it will be better on all of us to switch to hardwood floors and rugs. I'm pretty excited about it. Hoping we can find some inexpensive furniture soon, too. The couch smells like feet and dog. No matter how much deodorizer we use, nothing helps. One side is flat because it's where we sit all the time. The recliner on the other side doesn't work. There are stains all over the microfiber from baby's throwing up on it...or us spilling drinks on it. :) It's just time for new stuff. lol

Well, that's about it for this post. Hope everyone is well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment